Notice

Trilateral Youth Forum Notice

Trilateral Youth Forum Notice

2016 TYF: Frequently Asked Questions

조회 : 2979, 등록일 : 2016/07/19 09:58
Got Questions? We've Got Answers!

We've complied a list of the questions we get asked the most often. These FAQs will help clarify frequent areas of confusion. 

• I am a Korean national, but I am currently in Japan or China. Am I entitled to receive a reimbursement of my travel expenses from Hope to the Future Association?
Only Japanese nationals and Chinese nationals are eligible for airfare reimbursement.

Conditions of Eligibility: Those that Posses Japanese or Chinese 
Passports

• I do not think I will be able to get airplane tickets until July 20th, 2016 (the submission deadline for Notification of Intent). Should I still answer Question 10, 11, and 14 on Notification of Intent Form?
No. If you haven't been able to purchase airplane tickets until July 20th, 2016, you can just turn 
in Notification of Intent leaving Question 10, 11, and 14 part blank. 

However, once if you get the tickets, please make sure to send us a copy of your e-ticket.

• Does airfare reimbursement also cover my round-trip airfare?
Whether it be one-way or round-trip, Hope to the Future Association only covers airfare up to a
limit of KRW 350,000 (Approx. CNY 2,000 l JPY 34,000)

• How about meals and accommodations during the forum? Do I need to pay for the cost of my food expenses and lodging expenses?
Meals and accommodations during the forum will be provided by Hope to the Future Association,
so you do not need to worry about the cost of food expenses and lodging expenses.

Are you still not finding the answer you're looking for? Contact us directly and one of our staff members will get back to you as soon as possible.

글수 10Page 1 / 1
  •  
SEARCH
CopyRight Since 2001-2024 WEBARTY.COM All Rights RESERVED. / Skin By Webarty

창닫기